Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013


Hello! What a crazy week here! We had snow this past Wednesday, and I was pretty sure I was back in Utah!
J was baptized on Saturday! It was very nice and he is so happy! He is already being a stellar missionary asking us how to give out Books of Mormon!
And after the baptism I saw the Cleverly's and Emily and some other people from Portales who went to the session. We all said hi in the parking lot (it is shared by the temple) and Emily was so thoughtful and gave me tulips! They say they miss me so much out there, but like the new sisters and the work is really moving forward! It was good to hear updates about everyone I love out there!
Sister R and I are working well here. We are working with a lot of less actives, which we are having good progress with and is very exciting! We have this current joke going on in our apartment. Sister R
loves jerky and had this random dried piece that she decided to place on my bed one night. So now we hid it for the other one to find and occasionally throw it at eachother. So this past week I walked into the bedroom and it was hanging on the wall with my pictures. OH man! We are crazy but I love it!
So glad to hear that you were all able to see Sister N--- I mean Nikki! hahaha! She is such a sweetheart!
Anyhow I love you all and miss you more!
Here is my quote for this week:
Patient endurance permits us to cling to our faith in the Lord and our faith in iIs timing when we are being tossed about by the surf of circumstance. Even when a seeming undertow grasps us, somehow, in the tumbling, we are being carried forward. -Neal A. Maxwell
xoxox Sister P.



At our baptism.






With my tulips.



















No comments:

Post a Comment