Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Um let's see what is going on in my life?  We are having a lot of success here in our area. We have a few baptismal dates set, but the most exciting thing for me currently is our work with the less actives here. They are our most progressing people. We had 3 at church on Sunday- with one of them having that be the first time in over 10 years!! She is amazing and it was a miracle the way that Heavenly Father lead us to her. She was one of our miracles last week, and she is still going strong. Everyday I am amazed how much God loves each one of us- in the way that He has lead us to be exactly in the right place at the right time! Last night I called one of our investigators to check up on her commitment to pray, and when I called she had been crying and I was able to testify of how much love Heavenly Father has for her that I would be prompted to call her right then. Sometimes I realize how close I am to coming home and it breaks my heart. I love these people and these opportunities to do good, so much.
 
I honestly don't know what else to update you on. I will take better notes for next week. I miss and love you all! xoxo



the sunsets are from heaven here!



And my only boyfriend! Woof Woof

No comments:

Post a Comment