Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

HELLO!! I have BIG news this week! Transfer calls came..... and we are both... STAYING! Okay, so that is not the big news... the big news is that we are getting another companion! That's right my first trio!!!! But the fun doesn't end there!!!....... She is brand new! That's right! DOUBLE TRAINING!!!!!! What?! Yes! Have I ever heard of this before, no! But it is real and happening here in San Angelo! I have heard of a trainer getting two at the same time, but not a new one half way through! So Onward Christian Soldiers!  All I know is her name. And she'll be here Wednesday! She is probably on the plane right now!
 
It was so sweet because after we got off the phone Sister C had tears in her eyes and I went and hugged her and asked what was wrong and she said that she didn't want things to change and that she didn't want to share me!!! Most adorable thing ever!! But we talked, and discussed how she felt when she first came on the mission and how Sister P will need all the love and support that we can give her, and we are all on board and excited for this next adventure!
 
Yes we will need a new pillowcase haha jk, and yes I am so glad Sister C and I are staying together! I feel good about this all, but I also can't believe it!  
 
Happy Fathers Day daddio! I miss you lots and am so glad you had a nice relaxing day!!
Isn't Colt's birthday this week? Happy Birthday big boy!!! There will be something for you in the mail xoxo
 
Things have been good this week, we contacted alot of those potential investigators, and about 6 of them dropped us! :( Which is really sad, because we love them, but we are separating the wheat from the tares, and are searching for those that will receive us, and who are ready to accept the truth! So we are excited, and like that people will at least be upfront so that we don't waste time!
 
Also we met with the "goosebumps" guy again last night! The Spirit is amazing and lead us to go try him even though we knew it was his work hours, and since his mom is in the hospital he just so happened to be home right when we came!! We had a lesson with him, and Heavenly Father loves him, and each of His children so much! We have another appointment on Tuesday we are excited!
 
This work is amazing or shall I call it missionary fun like they said at conference right?!
 
I love you all and here is a picture of the pretty sky here!!! Miss you love you! Keep on keeping on!! Xoxo
 
 





we may or may not have had a brilliant idea and made the pillow cases into skirts.....

apparently we are desperate for clothes!! 


the volleyball crew, minus 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment