Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17,2012

Basically I can't think straight because President just emailed and said we can use skype. Sister L had told me that he didn't like the way it made missionaries so homesick and so they didn't get to use it before, but I am SOOOO excited to be able to see you all!! OH my gosh I can't even express how excited I am!!! Here is the email bit from president, "We have just received the guidelines for Christmas day communication with family.  You have one hour to either talk on the telephone or Skype with parents and immediate family.  We are allowed one call, so try and get as many family members together as possible on one call. To Skype, we suggest you work with a member family to use their computer.  As always, companions are to stay close-by while on the computer.  If using the telephone, you may also try and work something out with a member family to use their phone.  Our Church phones should not be used because of high costs during the weekdays.  So you might consider getting a calling card if calling out from a member phone, or calling collect to family.  Also, your family back home might consider their own calling card to use."

Missionary work here: we are lately doing a lot of reactivation. We keep knocking into members who the ward here doesn't have record of. So we are doing a lot of that, but it is nice. The worth of EVERY soul is great in the sight of God. Also the ward members are amazing! We got 6 referrals this past week! SIX! that has never happened for me before! Some weeks we get none but this is so nice! We do have a bit of a slower load with a lot of our inv. being students and them going home for the holiday, but it is just time to focus on finding! But the work is amazing, this Church is true, and I am loving it here! 

I am over my sickness now. Slowly my appetite came back. We had interviews with President on Thursday and he told me that I looked different and asked if I lost weight. Wowzer right? But I am feeling well now!! 

I'm not sure what else to say so I'll just attach pictures now! love you all! Merry Christmas!

Picture of me with L's kids with hand puppets :) Santa and reindeer.
Picture of the tree one of our investigators gave us! Nicest, softest tree ever! The bow on top and then me too! 
Love you all!!







No comments:

Post a Comment